I am therefore excited to share my feature in an exceedingly special l. a. edition of Grazia Magazine! The super sweet Grazia team followed Pine Tree State to all or any of my favorite spots in LA – whereas I brought on my new succor, the Cartier Panthere watch.

It was such associate degree honor to wear and showcase the comeback of the long-lasting Cartier Panthere watch. The relaunch centered on staying faithful the classic look of the watch- sq. face, Roman numerals, and in fact the Cartier brand adorned within the X digit. one amongst the great options that has been changed has been the bracelet links- it’s a lot of versatile creating it easier to wrap around your carpus. This watch is out and away one amongst my most prized things in my closet/jewelry box, it’s associate degree item I can’t wait at hand all the way down to my female offspring or grandchild within the future.

To celebrate the relaunch of this lovely watch, i used to be lucky enough to team with Grazia to showcase the watch in my favorite town within the whole world, my city- l. a. .

wished to stay things classic too therefore I took them to Great White Way street in Downtown wherever old-school theaters line up the road. It’s one amongst the foremost painting streets in l. a. therefore I felt it had been the proper acceptable the watch. After, we have a tendency to drove all the way down to Echo Park…a neighborhood wherever it’s young, cool and hep shoot the re-evaluation. Since Echo Park could be a historic landmark within thetown of l. a. , everything is preserved to its roots we have a tendency to tried to capture simply that by shooting infront of the park.

It was quite fun taking the Grazia team intent on explore L.A. with Pine Tree State all whereas sporting the foremostbeautiful, classic watch ever around.


Thank you to Cartier and vine for holding Pine Tree State be a neighborhood of this and Grazia magazine for that includes US both!
mohammed omar omar
writer and blogger, founder of wdsa .

جديد قسم :

Post a Comment

اعلان منتصف الموضوع