YOU GUYS!! I’m therefore excited to share with you my beauty box for REVOLVE that's crammed with all my favorite product to urge Being a very beauty junkie ( I’m passionate about continuously finding my next favorite hair product or lipstick!), i used to be on the far side enraptured to man of the cloth my favorite product beat one pretty very little box to assist you reach my American state Glow!


continuously get asked what my favorite beauty things square measure for my everyday look and I’m happy to finally be ready to share and place along a number of my go-to product from hair to buildup to skincare! It will get a trifleoverwhelming attempting to seek out the proper Sabbatia Angularis lipstick or the proper toilet article to assistmake your beach waves keeptherefore this box is everything beat one place!. I know, i buy it… it’s overwhelming on behalf of me too! I try and build my life as simple as doable by protrusive to sure product as a result of they work (why fix it, if it aint stony-broke, right?) and protrusive to a glance that basically suits American state and my life style is essential and vital too!



My American state look is easy, glowy and sun kissed! It consists of pebbly waves (dirty hair helps, particularly add the OUAI dry foam shampoo that’s during this box to help!), rosy mauve coloured lips with Rituel Delaware girl lip sheer lipstick, everywhere shimmer for that natural trying glow with the Edward Bess ‘Afterglow’ product enclosed in my box, Hydrating and bedewed skin with the Patyka Huile Absolue body fluid, having tanned skin with James scan‘Overnight Tan’ sleep mask, having your beach waves smell therefore sensible with Anese ‘Don’t be Sorry, Be Sexy” hair elixir, maintaining sensible skin with animate being ‘Blue Clay’ detoxifying treatment mask, and one in every of my favorites, bright eyes, to require you from day to nighttime with the Stila ‘Matte ‘N Metal’ makeup palette that’s conjointly enclosed in my box!



SO happy to incorporate all of these things in one single place to assist reach my everyday American state glowy look!



SHOP MY BEAUTY BOX currently HERE! (Limited quantities therefore hurry!)



Remember to post a selfie together with your American state woman Glow look with the hashtag #RevolveBeauty therefore I will see your fight it! many thanks therefore much!
mohammed omar omar
writer and blogger, founder of wdsa .

جديد قسم :

Post a Comment

اعلان منتصف الموضوع