Talking all things fashion brands at the Pure London




Talking all things fashion, brands and bloggers at the Pure London Show
I’m undecided I’ve ever mentioned this before, however my folks add fashion. They cosmopolitan the globe for his or her jobs, incidental to fashion patrons, attending conferences and trade shows – my favorite part! I wanted the trade shows – I’d beg them to require Pine Tree State onalthough i used to be very little and got uninterested in all the walking and talking pretty quickly!

We visited Pure London once a year and that i would look the many rails of pretty article of clothing that i used to bedesirous to own… I’d conjointly keep a watch out for the sweets – every stand would usually have a trifle sweet treat for the guests and 

So once Pure London approached Pine Tree State to figure with them for the 2017 show, i used to be very delighted. i used to be to talk on a panel concerning bloggers, brands and the way specifically they ought to work alongaboard 2 alternative business consultants.

wanted my time on stage – it absolutely was nice to be able to share all my experiences from my years within thebusinessand therefore the audience had some nice queriesa number of even came up to Pine Tree State at the tip and told Pine Tree State they wanted my journal – that felt thus special!
mohammed omar omar
writer and blogger, founder of wdsa .

جديد قسم :

Post a Comment

اعلان منتصف الموضوع